October 27, 2013
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Dress up in your finest Howl-O-Ween costumes and come have a blast!
- The fee is $20 for one person or the entire family and one dog to march in the parade, or $30 if you have more than one dog.
- If you register by September 30, 2013, you will receive a special prize at the event.
- It's an additional $5 to march up front and be introduced as a VIP.
- Click here to register online. Click here for a registration form to register mail in to us or to register on the day of the event.
- Spectators are free.
- More than 40 vendors of pet products.
- Great food -- our famous Haunt Dawgz, burgers, burritos, tacos, ice cream, coffees and snacks.
- Pooch talent contests such as best large and small pooch, most humorous pooch, best costume, owner-pooch look-alike, best float or wagon, Judge's choice pooch, the People's choice pooch, amongst other contests.
- New for this year: we're going to have carnival-like games that will let you test your skill and win prizes.
- A silent auction with great gifts.
- All entry fees, auction receipts will benefit the Ventura County K-9 Search & Rescue Team and the Guide Dogs of America..
Here are some pictures of previous parades from our professional pet photographer, Karen Coyle. Come join us this year to be part of the fun, and please remember to Like us on Facebook. It's an easy way to let your friends know about the parade.