October 26, 2014
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Register For The Parade Now Online. Marching is Free this year!
- Dress up in your finest Howl-O-Ween costumes and come have a blast!
- Famed KHAY DJ Rick Marino will be our Master of Ceremonies. Come by to meet Rick and listen to our ads on KHAY and these other stations in the Cumulus Media family:
- Entertainment including a LIVE BAND.
- Trick or Treating for the kids at every vendor booth.
- Convenient food and drink booth right at the event.
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets for a day at the park.
- Marchers are FREE, but you must register online or at the event.
- Spectators are free.
- Since this is a fundraiser, donations to our beneficiaries are greatly appreciated. This year the beneficiaries are the Ventura County K-9 Search and Rescue Team, Simi Valley Missing Pets, and Valley Vet NonProfit Spaying and Neutering.
- More than 40 vendors of pet products.
- Pooch talent contests such as best large and small pooch, most humorous pooch, best costume, owner-pooch look-alike, best float or wagon, Judge's choice pooch, the People's choice pooch, amongst other contests.
- A silent auction with great gifts.
- All entry fees, auction receipts and donations will go to our beneficiaries.
Here are some pictures of previous parades from our professional pet photographer, Karen Coyle. Come join us this year to be part of the fun, and please remember to Like us on Facebook. It's an easy way to let your friends know about the parade.